Welcome!

Hello!

About Vinny

My name is Vinny and I am the proud owner of the account called @DBZSquad_ on Twitter. I am a full-time student at Ramapo College of New Jersey studying elementary education with the plan of becoming a future teacher of America. I decided to create my account a week before I started college 4 years ago and since then I have managed to create one of the largest Dragon Ball Twitter pages with approximately 44.4K followers and counting.

About Hugo

My name is Hugo and the owner of the page @DBSjunkie on el Twitter. I am currently in school at Columbia Basin College in Washington studying for a bachelors in cyber security. I started my Twitter account when Super first aired and it brought my childhood memories back which is why I decided to create this account. As a child I always watched and still do. I know we all sat in front of our screen trying to become a Super Saiyan and raising our arms to give Goku our power lol. It brings me joy to provide new info for fans. Although I don’t have that many followers I’ve gained a lot of respect from the people who follow me and constantly get asked questions about the series and what I think.

Therefore, this blog is to help create some info for you the readers and as well for you to help us with things you’ve heard or what may happen. I’ve partnered up with a well-known individual known as @DBZsquad_ and this is just the beginning of what we are hoping for. Please feel free to bring up any topic you may have we are open-minded and love hearing from y’all.

Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question because without questions there wouldn’t be answers so please ask away *mic drop*.

Conclusion

Just recently we decided to partner up and create a blogging account that surfaces around Dragon Ball and more importantly about the new movie coming out called Dragon Ball Super: Broly. We are extremely excited to start this new chapter in our lives and give you as much information along with sparking discussions in the Dragon Ball community.

At the bottom of this thread please feel free to comment what you would like to see us cover over the course of our blogging journey!

We look forward to starting this journey with you!

Thanks,

Vinny
@DBZSquad_ on Twitter

Hugo
@DBSjunkie on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Vegeta and Jiren: The Gray Similarities

UPDATE: Dragon Ball Super: Broly

Dragon Ball Super: Broly, Posters!