Team DBZSquad

Starting in January 2019 there will be a lot more content put out on our Twitter page! I have managed to develop a team to help bring more content to you. I couldn't be more excited about developing a team and providing you with information and the latest news about the Dragon Ball franchise

Starting in January:
  1. The launching of DBZSquad Podcast
  2. YouTube channel
  3. Posting more blogs
  4. Fanart
  5. Dragon Ball Super: Broly
  6. The future of Dragon Ball
  7. Looking for people to join our team
Official Podcast Logo With Team Members

DBZSquad_ Twitter Profile Picture

Be sure to follow the current team members on Twitter!
@DBSjunkie
@EZG_Blaze
I am officially finishing college on December 17th, 2018 which means I will be able to provide more content and other fun stuff. 4.5 years ago I created this account and since then I have managed to gain 45, 500 followers. I have never been more thankful for all you and I am very excited to continue this journey with all of you.

Feel free to comment any thoughts or concerns you may have!

Vinny Putignano

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Vegeta and Jiren: The Gray Similarities

UPDATE: Dragon Ball Super: Broly

Dragon Ball Super: Broly, Posters!